Why create a club?
The success of all non-profit sport in Canada is member driven. This membership should be mutually beneficial.
1) Participants receive secondary insurance through our corporate insurance plan.
2) Club officials receive director and officer insurance through our corporate insurance plan.
3) Advertisement of your club through our digital channels.
4) Grounds to operate as a non-profit under us, with the existing tax benefits for doing so.
5) Membership is neccessary for sanctioned events. The individual membership fee only needs to be paid once per year (membership fee is deducted from the registration fee.
6) Fees are a method of ensuring that CFFF can continue to develop best practices for the sport as well as facilitate growth across the country.
7) All sanctioned events will meet the safety standards developed by the medical committee and the movement standards developed by the competition committee.